.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another catchy song in a commercial

A recent Target commercial (the "Design" commercial) featured a catchy song. It's Say Something New by the Concretes.

Lyrics:

What a strange thing to say
As you pass me on your way out.
And all the things I had in mind for you and me.
Say something new, something new.
What a strange thing to do
As you passed me
On your way out, on your way out.
And all the things I had in mind for you and me.
Say something new, something new.
About something you do, something you do

In my searching for this tidbit of information, I found AdTunes, devoted to helping people find out about music played on commercials. We're so used to MTV-style information boxes that it's hard to leave watching a commercial and NOT know who sang the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home