.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Commercials

Every time I blog about a commercial with a song in it, I get a bump in my SiteMeter counter. It seems a lot of people want to know what that song is.

My question: why do they have to come here? Why don't companies include information about their latest ad campaign on their own Web pages? In fact, put some streaming video with the commercial. You'd have people actively seeking out the ads that companies pay good money to air, and watching them at no additional expense.

A simple idea; who will do it?

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger gecko said...

That's a good question.

Did you know that there's a Chicken Little movie ad that has the Numa Numa song?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home