.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The next candidate for the 2008 nominee....

Indiana Senator Evan Bayh is widely considered to be a top candidate for the Democrat nomination for president in 2008. He's a Democrat able to win in reliably Republican Indiana. He's perceived to be a centrist Democrat, though I see him as a "vote liberal, press release conservative" politician. He's a former governor, so has executive experience, including during part of the boom 90's.

But in a recent interview with the Indianapolis Star, on his ambitions, he revealed the following:

"Look, I fully expected that John Kerry was going to be elected last November."


Hmmm. Do we really want a person with such poor judgment to be elected president?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home