.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

One More Time

Hit Me Baby 1 More Time

Of course, I had to tune in to watch this new series, where has-been bands (from my youth and college days) perform one of their hit songs [their one hit song?] and a current hit. On the first show:

Loverboy
Ce Ce Penniston
A Flock of Seagulls
Arrested Development
Tiffany

It's certainly refreshing that this series isn't about getting the bands a new record contract or other reality-TV-esque prize. They are performing for a donation to their favorite charity.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger gecko said...

Wow! I missed it 'cuz I never watch television anymore (unless there's anime on). That's the best idea I've seen out of the networks in quite a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home