.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

"I'm not a blogger, but I play one on TV"

"I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV."

That has to be one of the most maligned statements in the English language. To be fair, though, a good actor who plays a role will research it, and knows more than the laypeople to whom the commercial spot is addressed.

It's a shame that the cult of celebrity is so strong that a celebrity is deemed to be a better spokesperson than someone with expertise in the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home