.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

More election fraud links

Stefan Sharkansky at SoundPolitics.com has been covering the fraud-tainted "victory" for Christine Gregoire (also known as "Governor-pretend Fraudoire").

GatewayPundit has been covering St. Louis-area voter fraud.

All this on top of Milwaukee.

It's remarkable, isn't it, that all of these instances of fraud involve Democrats?

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger gecko said...

Oh, don't say that you might hurt their feelings! I am still steadfast in my resolve to relocate to Washington State, regardless of the politics (as long as I can keep out of King County!).

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger gecko said...

BTW, thanks for the links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home