.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Free political speech?

A good post from the Volokh Conspiracy on the 527s and President Bush's opposition to them. I oppose the 527s (organizations set up to run campaign ads, but not allowed to coordinate with candidates under McCain-Feingold) for one reason: they arose specifically to get around the spirit of McCain-Feingold.

I can't claim to be the one to have first suggested it, but I support no restrictions on political speech and instant disclosure of political donations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home