.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Civility FAIL

The local alternative rag ran a column by one of its contributors bemoaning the lack of civility in public discourse. Throughout the column, he referred to a group of small government conservatives by a sexual slur. Then, he described how he trolled the comments of an article online by suggesting the Waco (Branch Davidian) solution to those commenters he disagreed with.

As a lolcat might say - civility: ur doin it wrong.

(You might see why I don't think this column is worth a link. Don't feed the trolls.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home