.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Last Friday Night

Katy Perry has four #1 singles off her current album: California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, and E.T. If current single Last Friday Night can rise from #2 to #1, she will tie Michael Jackson's record for most #1 singles off an album. That was a record I never thought would be equaled.

And if you haven't seen it, the video is hilarious. Look at the cameos: Debbie Gibson, Corey Feldman, Kenny G, Hanson, Rebecca Black, and two of the actors from Glee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home