.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Rethinking redistricting

Indiana Secretary of State Todd Rokita is promoting sensible redistricting for 2010, focusing on more compact districts that keep communities intact and does not reflect political data. In addition, he suggests state House districts should not be split across multiple state Senate districts. I support this plan. Follow the link and look at how state and Congressional districts might have looked had this plan been in force then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home