.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Indiana results

It looks like Hillary! gets her necessary victory in Indiana, thus leading to the Democrat nomination battle continuing. I am pleased.

Locally, the November elections were decided in today's Republican primaries. Representative Dan Burton appears to have won an unusually close victory against challenger John McGoff. I would normally vote against Burton in the primaries, but I was disgusted by main challenger McGoff's obviously false attack ad. For any non-local reader, what do you think Burton's position is on illegal immigration? He's one of the strongest opponents of illegal immigration, yet McGoff tried to portray him as soft on illegal immigration. Just for that false ad, I voted against McGoff.

I wonder how many people reacted similarly? Enough to turn the tide in this election?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home