.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Almost incredibly prescient

I glanced on some old newspaper on the way to the garbage can and noticed the NCAA Tournament preview. On the eve of a NCAA tournament final I have no interest in, I thought I'd see what people predicted, and mock the predictions with the benefit of hindsight.

And there were some things worth mocking, like the predictions of Dook in the Final Four. The Indianapolis Star's Terry Hutchens, on the other hand, had the following to say:

Sure, it's a long shot for a No. 10 seed to go to the Final Four, but I think Davidson oculd be the most intriguing team in the tournament.


He was one relatively close game away from having perpetual bragging rights in the newsroom!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home