.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I say I doubt his grip on reality

A blurb in USA Today says Iranian nutbag Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doubts the death toll from the 9/11 attacks. "...[T]hey said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," he spouted.

Funny, I remember the crawl of victims' names during the broadcast of the first anniversary of the attacks.

In the interest of fairness, I propose this: The next time there's a major earthquake in Iran, and there will be, we should deny the seriousness of the tremor. "They said that 20,000 people had been killed, but they never published their names. So we will provide no aid."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home