.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So true...

I do appreciate this recent McDonald's commercial:

Hey, guy from work I don't really know!
Guess we have to be polite and talk, but I just want to go eat breakfast.
I'll act like I'm late.
Oh, great!


However, I don't like the billboard advertisement for McDonald's coffee:

Let us add the cream and sugar.

That's not something I consider a selling point. One of the things that stood out when I first went to Starbucks was the small table with cream, sugar, plus shakers of cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and cocoa. Allowing me to flavor my coffee as I like is a strong selling point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home