.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I want to be Stephen Colbert's Gamer Friend!

In one episode of the Colbert Report on Comedy Central, Stephen Colbert used his (made-up? real?) gaming past as part of one his commentaries. Not surprisingly, he

Buttons seen throughout Gen Con featured the URL in the link above, where Peter Adkison, Gen Con owner and former head of Wizards of the Coast, states his desire to be Stephen Colbert's new gamer friend. He has a video resume highlighting just what an awesome gamer friend he would be.

The whole site is a humorous way of promoting the various Gen Con conventions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home