.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Out of the running

On the subject of automotive plants, the Detroit Free Press wonders why Michigan, with its vast automotive history, wasn't on the short list for the Honda plant.

Image? Message? Union presence? Business climate? Political climate? Climate, period?


I'm going to guess union presence, though someone from Michigan probably knows if the tax or regulatory environment is a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home