.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jokes that need to die

From the Actuarial Outpost, here's a thread of jokes that people are sick of. I have to agree with lots of the ones suggested:

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't"
"Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?"
"If a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?"
And all the various permutations of the hot-air balloon joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home