.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Texas 41, USC 38

Congratulations are due to the University of Texas' football program and to coach Mack Brown for their victory in the Rose Bowl.

I'm sure the coach considers this victory and #1 national ranking his greatest accomplishment, but I think something else he did in the past was more impressive: he gave the University of North Carolina a successful football program. That team didn't have the same level of success before, and it hasn't had it since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home