.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Boondocks

I've watched the first two episodes of the Boondocks cartoon on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. The first episode showed a bunch of rich whites who wouldn't listen to Huey, instead focusing on how well he spoke.

That sounds like a good representation of many trust-fund liberals. But not me.

The second episode guest-starred Adam West as a lawyer who gets R. Kelly off from charges related to a sex video with a minor. "Not every black man who gets arrested is Nelson Mandela."

The character of Ruckus (which I think is a creation for the cartoon): are there really self-loathers like that? It seems so ridiculous, but then again, there are a lot of whites who hate white culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home