.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Aeon Flux

A live action movie of Aeon Flux is coming out December 2!

What took them so long? I remember watching Aeon Flux as an animated short, part of MTV's Liquid Television, in the early 90's.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Hena Gaijin said...

I can't wait for the DVD. I thinks it's took so long because of the technology it takes to fullfill the vision of the environment of Aeon Flux. CGI has come a long way since the late 80's.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Hena Gaijin said...

Oops; I meant mid 90's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home