.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Current Status

From SiteMeter:

13,374 hits
57 hits per day
402 this week

20,584 page views
82 page views per day
572 this week

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Mr. Right said...

Expect to see that Site Meter twirl with the grandaddy of all carnivals on board!

Enjoy it, Greg! Great job with the Carnival this week!

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Yep, now all I need is that InstaPundit link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home