.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The most educated city is....

BizzyBlog mentions a simple study that uses census data on educational levels achieved. The study identifies college town Boulder, Colorado as #1, with three other college towns in the top 10.

I would venture that a study like that is biased against states with older populations. The people retired in Florida now got the same education with a high school diploma that kids today go to college to receive. True or not, it was a lot easier to prosper without a college education back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home