.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A greater Newsweek controversy

It's bad enough that Newsweek ran with a poorly sourced article on a particularly inflammatory issue. But months before the false Koran-flushing story, Newsweek's Japanese and international editions ran a particularly anti-American article, one that didn't appear in the magazine's American edition. Riding Sun rightly condemns Newsweek for not being willing to run these same articles locally.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger gecko said...

I, too, heard about the Japanese edition on talk radio. I 'googled' it and got the Riding Sun post. I ran a post on my blog as well. It's a small world (unless your Newsweek).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home