.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

And in other news, the sun rose in the east.

Predictably, the Indiana Civil Liberties Union is suing to prevent the newly approved provision requiring voters to show photo ID before voting.

"Much like a poll tax, Indiana residents will have to pay to vote," [ICLU attorney Ken] Falk said.


Yes, it's exactly like a poll tax, except there's no cost, and the government is going out of its way to ensure that everyone who needs a photo ID will be provided one, again at no cost.

When will the ICLU stand up for MY right for my vote to be counted, and not diluted by illegal votes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home