.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Jem sings again!

Valleri Cartwright mentions that Samantha Newark, the voice actress of Jem, in the 80's cartoon Jem and the Holograms, has a new CD coming out. Remarkably, I still remember the series, though nearly 20 years old.

The band Freezepop recorded a cover of the theme song to Jem, including it as a hidden thirteenth track on their album Fancy Ultra-Fresh. I recognized the song as soon as I heard it the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home