.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Turlock Journal

The Turlock Journal (that's Turlock, California, about 15 km from Modesto), a small newspaper, has started publishing comics from Keenspot. One wonders if they will succeed. I'm sure they're paying a lot less than for syndicated comic strips. (Wild guess here, but this paper is probably too small to afford a full comin strip page.)

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Greg said...

No, not from Turlock. I used to live in California, but in San Ramon, a healthy distance away. I made the post in response to a comment on a webcomic artist's Web page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home