.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A revealing quote

"I'd say if you live in the United States of America and you vote for George Bush, you've lost your mind."
--John Edwards

This quotation really highlights the way wealthy liberals look down on those who deign to think differently than they. They are perfectly happy to allow you your own pitiful existence, as long as you acknowledge their superiority and respect your lesser place in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home