.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Oh my... Anne Rice

Anne Rice complains about reviewers of her new book on Amazon.

I rather like her using the term "slander" in this passage.

Now, if it doesn't appeal to you, fine. You don't enjoy it? Read somebody else. But your stupid arrogant assumptions about me and what I am doing are slander.

Slander does not apply to expressions of opinion. It's kind of like all those people who claim Fox News delivers the news in a biased fashion because of the opinions of their commentators.

Rather than post a link to Amazon, I'll post a link to a MiSTing of her comments. Much funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home