.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Quality Hollywood productions

I caught the movie Mr. 3000 in what is probably its last week in the theater. I just have one complaint. If you're going to spend tens of millions on a movie, you should at least learn how to pronounce Waukesha! As a former resident of Waukesha County, it's pronounced WAU-keh-shah, not wau-KEE-shah. The pronounciation was so bad, I didn't even realize they had said Waukesha until the name flashed on the screen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home