.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, October 11, 2004

It goes without saying....

A year ago today, Ahmed and Mohamed Ibrahim captured the world's attention as a Dallas medical team separated the brothers, born fused at the crowns of their heads. Though no longer conjoined, the Egyptian twins have remained celebrities -- beaming for TV cameras alongside their home country's president, its biggest rock star, and even Oprah Winfrey.

Two questions come to mind.
  1. I thought we were the Great Satan?
  2. Why didn't this surgery happen somewhere in the Middle East?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home