.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Ted Rall, running his pen again

Michelle Malkin has a link to lefty cartoonist Ted Rall's July 14th cartoon. Entitled Portrait of a Suicide Bomber, it manages to insult the U.S. military and believers, all in eight panels. It's not pretty. But then again, when has Ted Rall's art ever been pretty? *rimshot*

First, can we all agree, whether left or right, that Ted Rall DOES hate the military?

Second, reading the cartoon made me think of someone else who fit the cartoon's same eight criteria....



Legal disclaimer: This cartoon is a parody by me; in other words, it's a form of protected free speech. I explicitly make no claim on Rall's copyrighted work. He's welcome to them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home