.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Good joke

I'll steal this joke from the Actuarial Outpost:

Why doesn't congressman Mark Foley use bookmarks?

Beyond that, there's not much to say. Criminals, especially those who violate trust, have no place in Congress. And that doesn't change based on the party involved. It will be interesting to see what comes from the investigation, revealing who knew what and when, but for now, that joke is my contribution to the blogosphere's analysis of this news story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home