.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogger = puzzle heaven!

A very cool competition is going on at the Actuarial Outpost forum, and it makes use of Blogger. A dedicated individual has made 80 blogs at www.blogspot.com, each with a puzzle. Solve the puzzle, and you get directed to the next puzzle.

The first of ten puzzles for the first week:

My first is a test that a lawyer must pass.
My second, a verb, means "retain" or "amass".
My whole is a person who'll serve you a drink,
And may take some time to hear out what you think.

If you want to play along, find the answer to the riddle, and go to http://(answer).blogspot.com for the next puzzle!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Would you be so kind as to continue posting the first clues for each week for those of us who aren't AO forum members? I've had a blast doing this today! Still workong on #10 though . . .

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Greg said...

No problem! For now, I'm participating in the challenge, so I have the second week's puzzle link. I'll post them all to this blog once either the link is posted publicly, or everyone has submitted their results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home