.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Monday, April 09, 2012

A questionable beef

So Arby's has decided to be a late contributor to the Rush Limbaugh boycott, though they were not a sponsor. So a company who sells fast food at a higher price point, and whose signature product is red meat, thinks pandering to liberals is a good business decision?

I think not.

Legal Insurrection is leading the charge to hold companies like Arby's responsible for their poor decisions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger gecko said...

It's been awhile...

I don't care much for Rush Limbaugh, but I do like Arbys food...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home