.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad uniforms

I just got back from watching the normally unimpressive Indiana Pacers come back from a big deficit to beat the Phoenix Suns. But my only criticism is going to be for the uniforms. The Phoenix uniforms, with PHX instead of Phoenix on the front, are the stupidest looking things I've seen in a while.

The stupidest looking sports emblem I've ever seen was a proposed update to the San Francisco 49ers classic interlocked SF symbol, somewhere around the late 80s. They actually wanted to replace it with a helmet saying 49ers, with 49 in a large, modern font. It looked more like the name of a trendy bistro. Thankfully, the reaction was so negative, that the idea was scrapped.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home