.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Generic Confusion

When you leave, my blog just fades to grey
Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei


News? Check. Politics? Check. Music? Check. Random thoughts about life? Check. Readership? Ummm.... let me get back to you on that. Updated when I feel like I have something to say, and remember to post it.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

A little more time

Ann Althouse muses about not getting done everything one wants to get done.

If you ever wish you could have more time to get something done, just remember: if you did have more time, you wouldn't get more done. The extra time would melt away, and you'd be back feeling pressure to get it done in too little time. You might as well enjoy the free time and not moan about the things you didn't achieve. Idle moments at the dining table, talking about this and that, are much more your real life than all those grand accomplishments, achieved and unachieved.


I just can't appreciate those idle moments. I always feel like I could use more time. Today, I actually spent time playing a computer game, something I don't often have the luxury to do. With more time, I could do the things I need to do and have fun doing the things I enjoy doing when I have spare time. Or, I could get more sleep. An extra two hours a day, asleep, would make me feel a whole lot better the whole day through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home